Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Glacée is on the Hunt for Artists

Over here at Glacée, we're trying to gather together some more artists who would be interested in filling our magazine with some lovely Lolita art. So if you're an artist, email us at glacee.zine@gmail.com with some of your art! We're on the look out for all skill levels, just so long as it fits the Lolita aesthetic somehow, we're also on the look out for both Glacée exclusive art, and art that's already been shown off in your personal gallery. If you are interested in contributing Glacée exclusive art, let us know! Send us a link to your gallery, or some samples of your art, and we might have something specific we would love to see some art of. We're always looking for people to illustrate articles!

We would love to see all kinds of art, from portraits, to doodles, to comics, to cute dividers! If you do have art to send us, please try to send us the largest size possible, since we'll be printing at 300 dpi.

7 comments:

  1. Guys I will totally be sending some stuff over there this month. They will rule.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to update my gallery tonight with my cutie draws xD. If you like my art, just leave a message *w*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot it! http://phallseanghell.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d313k3b This is my gallery xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be sending some stuff soon! Probably later in the week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When will you be deciding upon the artist? Is there a certain due date?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here is my collection of Lolita art! I appreciate your time and effort and am really looking forward to the magazine's release!
    http://meghapsey.deviantart.com/gallery/30359677

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! I would like to open cosmetology salon. Do you have an experience in this business? There are too many options in beauty salon equipment. Could you give me an advise? What companies are more reliable to buy 6 function facial machine and crystalift professional microdermabrasion?

    ReplyDelete